Hygiene guidelines should naturally be followed by everyone. Please read the hygiene Tips to avoid the spread of the deadly coronavirus.
- After small intervals wash your hands or sanitize them.
- If you need to sneeze then bend of your elbow and sneeze on to it.
- Maintain a safe distance from people who have a fever or cough.
- Wear a mask
- Do not touch the sensitive parts of your face like eyes, nose, mouth.
- For more Tips read the content below.
- For a current update on coronavirus cases worldwide Click here.
- In case you need medical assistance contact the Hospital
Here is important information you need to know about the spread of corona virus. There are certain COVID-19 Measures and Hygiene Tips be taken care of and there are certain limitations imposed by most of the countries in order to stop the spread of the deadly virus.
Recommended in public transport, shops and public gatherings
Social distancing rules to be observed and remain in place
Restaurants, Hotels, Cafe bars remain banned
Schools remain closed until further instructions
Large events, sporting and wedding events remain bared
Shops, Retails, Pharmacies may open as per SOPs